Saturday, April 5, 2008

Trip to my Sisters!

For those of you who wonder why I don't have a pic of my sis on here, she made me take it off cause she didn't like it. What a wonderful sister I am!




Finally I am getting around to posting about my wekend at my sisters! We had a great time. The kids played well and didn't get in trouble once. That is really weird usually there is some trouble and someone ends up getting corrected. They must be growing up. We arrived at my sisters house on Thursday morning and left Saturday afternoon. Ran around a little and stopped in at WalMart of course. Friday we just relaxed and visited. My mom and Gene came Friday night so I got to spend some time with them. My Grandma was there too and we enjoyed getting to be with her. She has Alzheimer's and we are thankful that she still knows all of us even if she does ask the same questions over and over. I can deal with that. Teddy hated to leave and wanted to turn around and go back as soon as we got home! Thank you Val for a wonderful weekend! See you at IHC!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

You might see me at IHC but we won't be speaking if you don't remove that picture. LOL