Friday, April 11, 2008

My Best Friends from High School!









Yesterday I went to Morgantown and met my two best friends from high school. They are sisters and we hung out together all the time. I was actually at their house when I got the call that my dad was in the hospital and that is when he passed away. Leslie has two girls and Joy has a boy and a girl. Her son was in school so she just brought her daughter. She is the one with the choclate all over her face. We had a great time and did alot of catching up. I don't know when I'll get to see them again with moving and everything, but it's nice to know that no matter where we live or how far apart we may be that they'll always be my best friends!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks for updating your blog FOR ME!! Looks like you had a great time, they still look the same. Their children are adorable.