Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I think I was actually tagged on several blogs but I was trying to ignore them! Thanks Ruth Ann for bringing it to my attention again!
Here are the rules.....Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.

1) What I was doing 10 years ago:
Planning a wedding
Working at Wendy's
Not worrying about alot of bills

2)Five things on my to-do list today:
Laundry
Bath the baby
School
Make supper
Pack

3)Snacks that I enjoy:
Wheat Thins
Lays Plain Potato Chips
CHOCOLATE

4)Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Give it to people who need it
Buy a house
Pay for Teddy's schooling
Missions, IHC, Clinton Camp

5)Three of my bad habits:
Talking too much
Telling Mike the same thing 5 times
Letting Teddy frustrate me

6)Five Places I have Lived:
Canton Ohio
Grafton WV
Barberton OH
Waynesburg PA
Moving to Central PA


Five jobs that I have had:
Babysitting
Cleaning houses
Wendy's
NA at a hospital
Stay at home mom

Five people I want to know more about (A nice way to say TAG!)....
Everyone I know has been tagged!

0 comments: