Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Clinton Camp!



I know this post is a little late, but I've been really busy! At least that's my excuse. We were able to be at Clinton for the first five days and we had a wonderful time.On the way we stopped at a rest area to feed the baby, get some snacks, and let Teddy run off some energy!




Hunter in his pack n play in our cabin!



Hunter taking his bath on the porch of Uncle Frank and Aunt Wanda's cabin!



I just realized I didn't get any pics of Teddy at camp. He was always somewhere playing. Oh well here's a pic of him at the rest area on the way although it is dark.





Finally! I have been trying to post this all day and blogger would not let me upload pics. Here you go Val!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Your little one is growing up so fast! How old is he now? My kids started sitting up around 5 or 6 months.

Brenda said...

Hunter is 8 months now. He is crawling and getting into everything! Good to hear from you. I enjoy reading your blog!