Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ready for Christmas!


Just a few more packages to receive in the mail and my Christmas shopping is done. YAAAAA! Since I am due the 15th of Dec. I was trying to get done early and I actually did. What a surprise. Now if the baby will come on time or before so we can still get to my mom's for Christmas. It does need to hold off for at least a week cause my husband left for Kansas Tuesday to hunt. Oh yeah my mom flew out this morning for Hawaii so right now all of my support is gone. I told them I wasn't waiting for anyone. Well I hadn't posted for a while so I thought I'd give a little update. Until next time.....

1 comments:

mama2ryleigh said...

Good for you! I've just barely begun my Christmas shopping & I'm still working on decorating the house. That's so exciting that the baby will be here soon! (I'm envious) Hope everything goes smoothly for both you & the baby!