Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Sherri so here are 7 things that nobody knows about me.

1. I am very outspoken! (Suprise! Bet nobody knew that!)

2. I love to read. If I have a good book I hate to put it down until I am finished. Much to my husband and son's chargin! I don't keep many books around if I want to get things done!

3. I really hate it when a word in a song such as forgiv'n is pronounced forgiven! Just a pet peeve!

4. I was raised in WV. A great place to live. Everybody is friendly and waves whether they know you or not.

5. I have asthma! Which is why I called off work today! I work at Wendy's and the grease is not a good thing to be around when you are having trouble breathing!

6. My husband and I started dating when we were 16. We then got married at age 20!

7. I really hate putting down all this stuff about myself. (Finally that was the last one!)

I tag Susie from The Heskett's and Suzie form Just Ramblin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool! I was tagged too, you are welcome to go to my blog and check out what I wrote.

Found your blog through Renae Deaton's blog. I just started my own blog a few months ago and I'm currently putting together a fellow bloggers list. Just wanted to know if I could add you to my friends list.

You are welcome to do the same with my blog. I won't add yours until I hear back from you that it's ok. Thanks!

Take care and happy blogging!
Sincerely,
Jen (Florida Girl)